That’s right—starting Monday, December 3rd, we’ll be going LIVE on Facebook to celebrate an amazing year with our community during our 12 Days of Dia event. Each day at 7pm ET, we’ll talk tips for holiday beauty, instructions on how to create DIY gifts, and so much more. Plus, this year’s prizes are better than ever!
Each live episode will also feature a special giveaway—and as the days go by, the prizes get better and better! This year, not only are we giving away Dia&Co favorites, but we’ll also have featured prizes from our friends at Hayneedle, Wander Beauty, intimates brand Elomi, and more! Check out the full schedule below!
Make sure to tune in for every episode and enter each day for your chance at the ultimate grand prize! Want to stay up to date on all the details? Bookmark this post to keep up with the latest updates, and set a reminder for yourself to tune in at 7pm ET each night for all the fun!
Enter to win each day to be eligible for the grand prize:
- On the first day of Dia, Stylists Lauren and Ashby got ready to sparkle for the season with shimmering necklaces and adorable accessories. Catch the entire episode and conversation here. Then, enter to win a statement necklace by heading over to YouTube, subscribing to our channel, and leaving a comment on our latest video about what’s on your holiday wishlist this season.
- On the second day of Dia, Ashby chatted with Dia crafters who gave tips on how to create personalized, handmade gifts for the holidays. Portrait artist Jonquel Norwood gave step-by-step instructions on how to create portraits while Dia Stylist Rachel Williams gave tips on embroidery and Ashby showed off her hand-painted handbags. Catch the full episode and conversation here. Then, enter to win a handmade gift by heading over to Pinterest, following Dia, and leaving a comment on our handmade gifts graphic about your favorite handmade gift memory.
- On the third day of Dia, Ashby sat down with influencer and entrepreneur Katie Sturino who started her own line of personal care products made specifically for women. We got to know Katie through a holiday edition of our favorite This or That game. Then she talked about how she was so motivated to create Megababe because she was so desperate for a product that took away her pain from thigh chafe. Catch the full episode and conversation here, then enter to win a Megababe Thigh Rescue Mini by heading over to Instagram, following Dia, and leaving a comment about what motivates you to get everything done during the holiday season.
- On the fourth day of Dia, fashion blogger Kala Riggins explained how to find the perfect fitting bra by showing off some lingerie from Elomi. Kala taught us how to measure ourselves and how finding the right bra can create a great canvas for a gorgeous outfit. Catch the full episode and conversation here, then enter to win a pair of panties from Elomi by heading over to Twitter, following Dia, and retweeting our tweet about measuring your bra size.
- On the fifth day of Dia, Ashby talked with Dia staffers Patrice and Marge about their relationship with their reflections and full-length mirrors. Things got pretty emotional as Patrice and Marge opened up about breaking furniture and fantasies of self-harm and reflected on their journeys to body acceptance. We showed off a gorgeous jewelry armoire that’s hidden inside of a full-length mirror from our friends at Hayneedle. Catch the full episode and conversation here, then enter to win a $50 gift card to Hayneedle by heading over to Twitter, following Dia, and retweeting our tweet about plus-friendly furniture.
- On the sixth day of Dia, beauty YouTuber Victoria Donelda showed us how to get the perfect holiday glam makeup look for the season. She showed off some of her favorite products from our friends at Wander Beauty, including the mascara and Baggage Claim Gold Eye Mask which we’ll be giving away! Catch the full episode here, then enter to win your own mascara and eye mask from Wander by heading to YouTube, subscribing to the Dia channel, and commenting on our beauty video featuring Wander about your holiday beauty dreams.
- On the seventh day of Dia, parenting and lifestyle blogger Kendall Rayburn showed off how she practices self-care during the hectic holiday season. She flaunted some of her favorite cozy Dia pieces and showed off luxurious candles from our friends at Otherland. Catch the full episode here, then enter to win your own Chandelier candle from Otherland by heading to Pinterest, following Dia&Co, and commenting on our self-care tips pin with how you take care of yourself during the holidays.
- On the eighth day of Dia, plus-size fitness motivator Coach Tulin showed off her latest Dia Active Box and gave tips and tricks for staying active over the holiday season. Catch the full episode here, then enter to win a Dia Active Swag Bag by heading to YouTube, subscribing to Dia&Co, and commenting on our swag bag video with how you’ll stay active over the holiday season.
- On the ninth day of Dia, our very own social media coordinator and Dia Stylist Sean sat down with her boyfriend in their apartment for a dual unboxing. Her boyfriend Eric unboxed his box from our friends at WinstonBox, a styling service dedicated to big & tall menswear, and Sean unboxed her latest Dia Box. Catch the full episode here, then enter to win $85 towards Winston Box for that man in your life by sharing our Instagram Story.
- On the tenth day of Dia, customer and community member Laura Mokelke unboxed her latest Dia Box from her home with her adorable dogs. She explained how beneficial being part of the community has been for her, and showed off her new outfits. Catch the full episode and conversation here, then enter to win a free Dia Box by joining the Dia&Co National Community Group on Facebook.
So, what are you waiting for? Start entering to win some incredible prizes, and share the videos so your friends can watch and enter with you!