The application window for our first class of Dia Dominos is now closed, but if you missed the window or didn’t quite meet the requirements this time around, no worries! We’ll be back.
Check out all of the program info below. If you’d like to apply for our next class, simply leave us your name and email address using this form and you’ll be the first to know when the next application period opens. In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding the program or application process, reach out at email@example.com.
What is a Dia Domino?
A Dia Domino is someone who understands that being part of the Dia Community goes way beyond finding a pair of jeans that fits perfectly—it’s about building a future where all women can feel strong, confident, and beautiful.
One of Dia&Co’s core values is to always strive to be the first domino: the first to initiate positivity and change. This means posting an outfit photo on social media, offering words of encouragement and support to other women, or providing tips on how to get the most out of your Dia&Co experience.
We know that our actions have the power to inspire others to participate and start their own style journeys. Sometimes we just need that extra push in the right direction. That’s where you come in!
Why become a Dia Domino?
To join us on our mission.
We believe that style has the power to transform our self-confidence, our attitude, and our sense of self. Our mission is to inspire more women sizes 14 and up to discover their own unique style, and in doing so, build a future where all women can use fashion to feel strong, confident, and empowered.
Dia Dominos are here to support the Dia Community as they move along their style journeys. Dominos are:
- Dia Community leaders
- Body-positive champions
- Cheerleaders & motivators
- Conversation starters
- Content creators
What does a Dia Domino do?
As a Dia Domino, you will always speak from your own voice and experience when interacting with others—we just ask that you maintain a positive and supportive attitude while doing so.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Be a community leader in the Dia&Co National Community Facebook group
- Share your monthly unboxings (YouTube, Facebook Live, Instagram Live, etc.)
- Inspire others by posting your outfit photos on social media
- Take over Dia&Co’s social channels
What are the perks?
As a Dia Domino, you’ll not only receive fun perks but you’ll also have an ear to the inner workings of Dia&Co. Perks may include:
- Dia&Co swag
- Fun freebies
- Brainstorms & feedback sessions with the Dia&Co team
- Invitations to exclusive interactive sessions and talks with special guests
Dia Dominos are also eligible for:
- A feature in Dia&Co campaigns
- Seasonal collection previews
- Early access to special Dia&Co events
- Volunteer opportunities at local Dia&Co events
What are the requirements?
Dia Dominos must:
- Be residents of the United States
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have received a minimum of 5 Dia Boxes within the last 12 months
- Have an active account on 2 of these 3 platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
What’s it like to be a Dia Domino?
Here’s what a few of our members had to say about the program…
“Dia&Co takes a woman like me, brings her out from the shadows, and encourages her to be a leader and an influencer in her own right. I will keep telling my Dia&Co story wherever I go. And now I get to be a cheerleader to an awesome community of women from all walks of life.”
“Sure, Dia&Co is about finding great clothes, but it’s also about so much more than that. It’s about knowing you’re worthy of celebration right now, in this moment, at this size. For me, being a Dia Domino has meant that I get the chance to show people that side of Dia&Co, and to encourage them to really believe that about themselves. And what could be cooler than that?”
“I love the opportunity to represent and be a voice for Dia&Co. To me, it’s about encouraging other women to find their fashion voice, take fashion risks, and not let anyone dictate what they should or shouldn’t wear. It’s because of Dia&Co that I took the step to start my blog. I’ve made new friends and I continue to grow as a person.”
Get to know all the Dia Dominos here!
Dia Domino FAQs
- Is the Dia Domino program a paid opportunity?
- No, this is not a paid opportunity. All members participating in the program are doing so on a voluntary basis.
- Do I have to promote Dia&Co on social media as to be part of the program?
- Only if you want to! Dia Dominos who post outfit or style photos or participate in Dia&Co campaigns on their personal social media using the program hashtags are entered into a monthly raffle to win fun prizes. It’s our way of showing how much we appreciate your support, however, it is completely voluntary and not required as part of the Dia Domino program.
- What is the role of Dia Dominos in the Dia&Co National Community Facebook group?
- Many Dia Dominos are already active members of the Dia&Co National Community group and have volunteered to take on a leadership role in this space. All Dia Dominos are encouraged to continue participating in the group and share their honest thoughts and opinions. Members are not incentivized to post—all Dia Dominos are participating of their own free will and use the #DiaDomino hashtag for transparency.
- Why is there minimum Dia Style/Active Box requirement?
- Dia Dominos are experienced Dia&Co customers and community members. We want to ensure that Dia Dominos have the experience, understanding of how the service works, and passion for the mission necessary to field questions from the wider community.
- Do I need to have a minimum social following to participate?
- Absolutely not! Whether you have 100 followers or 10,000, we’d love to have you on board!
- Am I expected to refer my friends to Dia if I am part of the program?
- Only if you want to! Every Dia&Co customer has their own unique referral link on their Dia&Co account dashboard to share as they like. (See here for more info)
- If my 5th box is scheduled or I’m waiting on a Dia Active Box, am I still eligible for the program?
- If you have a 5th box on the calendar or are on the Dia Active Box waiting list at the time of your application, you are still eligible for the program.
- How do I get in contact?
- For any questions regarding the Dia Domino program or application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining the movement? Enter your information HERE!
*Dia Domino is an unpaid opportunity. All participants are existing members of the Dia Community and are always encouraged to share honest experiences and independent opinions of our services.