On this week’s episode of Dear Ashby, Dia Stylist Ashby welcomed blogger and photographer Chelsea Francis and Dia Stylist Lead (and proud Jersey girl!) Patrice to show off their love of animal prints—from snow leopard-inspired blouses to classic cheetah-printed flats.
Because Chelsea has been dubbed the “Queen of Print-Mixing,” she provided her top tips on how to mix prints:
- Pair a natural print with a more geometric print.
- Examples: Pair a floral print with stripes or an animal print with plaid.
- Keep your mixed prints within the same color family.
- Example: A snow leopard print top in a greyscale goes perfectly with black and white printed pants.
- Finally—if you love it, wear it.
So, what do you think about animal prints—are you ready to rock it? Show us how by sharing a snapshot on Instagram with #mydiastyle. And don’t forget to tune in to new episodes of Dear Ashby on Facebook every Thursday at 7PM ET!